The West End Farmers Market was created by the desire to create a vibrant community gathering place where local farmers, producers, crafters, and artisans could offer high-quality, locally grown agricultural and related products directly to residents.
The WEFM is located in Historic Railroad Square. The Market was created by an eclectic group of visionaries who wanted to create a unique farmers market that would support local agriculture and the economic vitality of local farms and small businesses while furthering the economic development of Santa Rosa and Sonoma County.
- Fresh From Our Farmers- West End Farmers Market Opens by Michele Anna Jordan — Press Democrat
- West End Farmers Market is Santa Rosa’s newest gathering spot — Press Democrat
- Fresh From Our Farmers: West End Farmers Market Opens by Michele Anna Jordan — Press Democrat
- West End Farmers Market — North Bay Bohemian
- Santa Rosa Snippets — Sonoma County Gazette